Child human trafficking victims: Challenges for the child welfare system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Littell, Julia H., 2005. "Lessons from a systematic review of effects of multisystemic therapy," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 445-463, April.
- Lev-Wiesel, Rachel, 2008. "Child sexual abuse: A critical review of intervention and treatment modalities," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 665-673, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jscscx:v:7:y:2018:i:8:p:135-:d:163436 is not listed on IDEAS
- Havlicek, Judy & Huston, Shannon & Boughton, Seth & Zhang, Saijun, 2016. "Human trafficking of children in Illinois: Prevalence and characteristics," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 127-135.
- McMahon-Howard, Jennifer & Reimers, Birthe, 2013. "An evaluation of a child welfare training program on the commercial sexual exploitation of children (CSEC)," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-9.
More about this item
KeywordsChild victims of human trafficking Human trafficking victims and child welfare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:3:p:311-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.