Neighborhood characteristics and mental illness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giggs, John A., 1986. "Mental disorders and ecological structure in Nottingham," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 945-961, January.
- Goldsmith, Harold F. & Jackson, David J., 1981. "Community dissatisfaction and depressed mood in Suburbia," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 95-105, January.
- A. E. Fernández Jilberto, 1991. "Introduction," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 3-9, March.
- Ciarlo, James A. & Tweed, Dan L. & Shern, David L. & Kirkpatrick, Lee A. & Sachs-Ericsson, Natalie, 1992. "I. Validation of indirect methods to estimate need for mental health services : Concepts, strategy, and general conclusions," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 115-131.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Propper, Carol & Jones, Kelvyn & Bolster, Anne & Burgess, Simon & Johnston, Ron & Sarker, Rebecca, 2005.
"Local neighbourhood and mental health: Evidence from the UK,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 61(10), pages 2065-2083, November.
- Carol Propper & Kelvyn Jones & Anne Bolster & Simon Burgess & Ron Johnston & Rebecca Sarker, 2004. "Local Neighbourhood and Mental Health: Evidence from the UK," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/099, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Curry, Aaron & Latkin, Carl & Davey-Rothwell, Melissa, 2008. "Pathways to depression: The impact of neighborhood violent crime on inner-city residents in Baltimore, Maryland, USA," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 23-30, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:21:y:1998:i:2:p:211-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.