Optimal sizing of a solar thermal building installation using particle swarm optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:8:y:2015:i:11:p:13137-13161:d:59079 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fux, Samuel F. & Benz, Michael J. & Guzzella, Lino, 2013. "Economic and environmental aspects of the component sizing for a stand-alone building energy system: A case study," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 438-447.
- Mahmoudimehr, Javad & Sebghati, Parvin, 2019. "A novel multi-objective Dynamic Programming optimization method: Performance management of a solar thermal power plant as a case study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 796-814.
- Jeongyoon Oh & Taehoon Hong & Hakpyeong Kim & Jongbaek An & Kwangbok Jeong & Choongwan Koo, 2017. "Advanced Strategies for Net-Zero Energy Building: Focused on the Early Phase and Usage Phase of a Building’s Life Cycle," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-52, December.
- Rey, Anthony & Zmeureanu, Radu, 2018. "Multi-objective optimization framework for the selection of configuration and equipment sizing of solar thermal combisystems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 182-194.
- Evins, Ralph, 2013. "A review of computational optimisation methods applied to sustainable building design," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 230-245.
- Bram van der Heijde & Annelies Vandermeulen & Robbe Salenbien & Lieve Helsen, 2019. "Integrated Optimal Design and Control of Fourth Generation District Heating Networks with Thermal Energy Storage," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-34, July.
- Ashouri, Araz & Petrini, Flavio & Bornatico, Raffaele & Benz, Michael J., 2014. "Sensitivity analysis for robust design of building energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 264-275.
- Ashouri, Araz & Fux, Samuel S. & Benz, Michael J. & Guzzella, Lino, 2013. "Optimal design and operation of building services using mixed-integer linear programming techniques," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 365-376.
- Bornatico, Raffaele & Hüssy, Jonathan & Witzig, Andreas & Guzzella, Lino, 2013. "Surrogate modeling for the fast optimization of energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 653-662.
- Buonomano, Annamaria & Calise, Francesco & Dentice d'Accadia, Massimo & Vanoli, Laura, 2013. "A novel solar trigeneration system based on concentrating photovoltaic/thermal collectors. Part 1: Design and simulation model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 59-71.
- Breen, M. & Murphy, M.D. & Upton, J., 2019. "Development of a dairy multi-objective optimization (DAIRYMOO) method for economic and environmental optimization of dairy farms," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 242(C), pages 1697-1711.
- Calise, Francesco & Dentice d'Accadia, Massimo & Palombo, Adolfo & Vanoli, Laura, 2013. "Dynamic simulation of a novel high-temperature solar trigeneration system based on concentrating photovoltaic/thermal collectors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 72-86.
- Li, Danny H.W. & Yang, Liu & Lam, Joseph C., 2013. "Zero energy buildings and sustainable development implications – A review," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-10.
- Mavromatidis, Georgios & Orehounig, Kristina & Carmeliet, Jan, 2018. "A review of uncertainty characterisation approaches for the optimal design of distributed energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 258-277.
- Myeong Jin Ko, 2015. "Multi-Objective Optimization Design for Indirect Forced-Circulation Solar Water Heating System Using NSGA-II," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-25, November.
- Kim, Jimin & Hong, Taehoon & Jeong, Jaemin & Lee, Myeonghwi & Koo, Choongwan & Lee, Minhyun & Ji, Changyoon & Jeong, Jaewook, 2016. "An integrated multi-objective optimization model for determining the optimal solution in the solar thermal energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 416-426.
- Myeong Jin Ko, 2015. "A Novel Design Method for Optimizing an Indirect Forced Circulation Solar Water Heating System Based on Life Cycle Cost Using a Genetic Algorithm," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-26, October.
- Alaia Sola & Cristina Corchero & Jaume Salom & Manel Sanmarti, 2018. "Simulation Tools to Build Urban-Scale Energy Models: A Review," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(12), pages 1-24, November.
More about this item
KeywordsParticle swarm optimization; Multi-objective optimization; Polysun; Solar combisystem; Solar energy; Smart building;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:41:y:2012:i:1:p:31-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.