Energy consumption in the domestic sector in a Bangladesh village
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johnson, Nathan G. & Bryden, Kenneth M., 2012. "Factors affecting fuelwood consumption in household cookstoves in an isolated rural West African village," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 310-321.
- Raman, P. & Ram, N.K. & Murali, J., 2014. "Improved test method for evaluation of bio-mass cook-stoves," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 479-495.
- K Hossain, A & Badr, O, 2007. "Prospects of renewable energy utilisation for electricity generation in Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(8), pages 1617-1649, October.
- Mark M. Pitt & Mark R. Rosenzweig & Md. Nazmul Hassan, 2005. "Sharing the Burden of Disease: Gender, the Household Division of Labor and the Health Effects of Indoor Air Pollution," CID Working Papers 119, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Halder, P.K. & Paul, N. & Beg, M.R.A., 2014. "Assessment of biomass energy resources and related technologies practice in Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 444-460.
- I. Sá e Silva & L. Marangon & N. Hanazaki & U. Albuquerque, 2009. "Use and knowledge of fuelwood in three rural caatinga (dryland) communities in NE Brazil," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 833-851, August.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:598-608 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:22:y:1997:i:8:p:771-776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.