Asymmetric interdependence in the Czech–Russian energy relations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emil Kirchner & Can Berk, 2010. "European Energy Security Co-operation: Between Amity and Enmity," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 859-880, September.
- Per Ove Eikeland, 2011. "The Third Internal Energy Market Package: New Power Relations among Member States, EU Institutions and Non‐state Actors?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 243-263, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ocelík, Petr & Osička, Jan, 2014. "The framing of unconventional natural gas resources in the foreign energy policy discourse of the Russian Federation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 97-109.
- Kratochvíl, Petr & Tichý, Lukáš, 2013. "EU and Russian discourse on energy relations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 391-406.
- Mišík, Matúš, 2016. "On the way towards the Energy Union: Position of Austria, the Czech Republic and Slovakia towards external energy security integration," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 68-81.
More about this item
KeywordsCzech Republic energy security; Energy interdependence; Russian Federation energy policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:45:y:2012:i:c:p:54-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .