The implementation of the EU renewable directive in Spain. Strategies and challenges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosenberg, Eva & Lind, Arne & Espegren, Kari Aamodt, 2013. "The impact of future energy demand on renewable energy production – Case of Norway," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 419-431.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:21-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:788-799 is not listed on IDEAS
- Park, Sang Yong & Yun, Bo-Yeong & Yun, Chang Yeol & Lee, Duk Hee & Choi, Dong Gu, 2016. "An analysis of the optimum renewable energy portfolio using the bottom–up model: Focusing on the electricity generation sector in South Korea," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 319-329.
- Pablo-Romero, M.P. & Sánchez-Braza, A. & Pérez, M., 2013. "Incentives to promote solar thermal energy in Spain," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 198-208.
- Komarov, Dragan & Stupar, Slobodan & Simonović, Aleksandar & Stanojević, Marija, 2012. "Prospects of wind energy sector development in Serbia with relevant regulatory framework overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2618-2630.
- López-Peña, Álvaro & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio & Linares, Pedro, 2012. "Renewables vs. energy efficiency: The cost of carbon emissions reduction in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 659-668.
- Lind, Arne & Rosenberg, Eva & Seljom, Pernille & Espegren, Kari & Fidje, Audun & Lindberg, Karen, 2013. "Analysis of the EU renewable energy directive by a techno-economic optimisation model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 364-377.
- Gu Choi, Dong & Yong Park, Sang & Park, Nyun-Bae & Chul Hong, Jong, 2015. "Is the concept of ‘grid parity’ defined appropriately to evaluate the cost-competitiveness of renewable energy technologies?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 718-728.
More about this item
KeywordsTechno-economic model Renewable energy Spain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:5:p:2272-2281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.