Rentierism in the Algerian economy based on oil and natural gas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hawkes, A.D. & Leach, M.A., 2008. "The capacity credit of micro-combined heat and power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1457-1469, April.
- Costa, Paulo Moisés & Matos, Manuel A. & Peças Lopes, J.A., 2008. "Regulation of microgeneration and microgrids," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3893-3904, October.
- Milligan, Michael & Porter, Kevin, 2006. "The Capacity Value of Wind in the United States: Methods and Implementation," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 91-99, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fuinhas, José Alberto & Marques, António Cardoso, 2013. "Rentierism, energy and economic growth: The case of Algeria and Egypt (1965–2010)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1165-1171.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-514 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2014.
"The Electricity Consumption in a Rentier State: Do Institutions Matter?,"
55412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jamal BOUOIYOUR & Refk SELMI & Muhammad SHAHBAZ, 2014. "The Electricity Consumption in a Rentier State: Do Institutions Matter ?," Working Papers 2013-2014_12, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Apr 2014.
- Ghassan Dibeh, 2014. "The Political Economy of Monetary Policy in Resource-Rich Arab Economies," Working Papers 896, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2014.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:10:p:6338-6348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .