Comparison of several inter-TSO compensation methods in the context of the internal electricity market of the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed, Tofael & Mekhilef, Saad & Shah, Rakibuzzaman & Mithulananthan, N. & Seyedmahmoudian, Mehdi & Horan, Ben, 2017. "ASEAN power grid: A secure transmission infrastructure for clean and sustainable energy for South-East Asia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1420-1435.
- Pepermans, Guido & Willems, Bert, 2010. "Cost Recovery in Congested Electricity Networks," Working Papers 2010/22, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Stoilov, Dimo & Stoilov, Luben, 2013. "Improving inter-transmission compensation in EU," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 282-291.
- Stoilov, Dimo & Dimitrov, Yulian & François, Bruno, 2011. "Challenges facing the European power transmission tariffs: The case of inter-TSO compensation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5203-5210, September.
- Adrien de Hauteclocque & Vincent Rious, 2009. "Reconsidering the Regulation of Merchant Transmission Investment in the Light of the Third Energy Package: The Role of Dominant Generators," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/59, European University Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:4:p:2379-2389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.