Introduction to the special issue on `hydrogen' in `Energy Policy'
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wall, Goran, 1987. "Exergy conversion in the Swedish society," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 55-73, June.
- Özdoĝan, Si̇bel & Arikol, Mahi̇r, 1995. "Energy and exergy analyses of selected Turkish industries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 73-80.
- Ayres, Robert U & Ayres, Leslie W & Warr, Benjamin, 2003. "Exergy, power and work in the US economy, 1900–1998," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 219-273.
- Ílerı́, Arı́f & Gürer, Türker, 1998. "Energy and exergy utilization in Turkey during 1995," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 1099-1106.
- Brown, Sam, 1996. "Single-site and industrial-scale schemes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-2), pages 149-155.
- Nakićenović, Nebojsa & Gilli, Paul Viktor & Kurz, Rainer, 1996. "Regional and global exergy and energy efficiencies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 223-237.
- Dincer, I. & Hussain, M. M. & Al-Zaharnah, I., 2004. "Energy and exergy use in public and private sector of Saudi Arabia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(14), pages 1615-1624, September.
- Rosen, M.A., 1992. "Evaluation of energy utilization efficiency in Canada using energy and exergy analyses," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 339-350.
- Hepbasli, Arif & Utlu, Zafer, 2004. "Evaluating the energy utilization efficiency of Turkey's renewable energy sources during 2001," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 237-255, June.
- Dincer, Ibrahim, 2002. "The role of exergy in energy policy making," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 137-149, January.
- Wall, Göran, 1990. "Exergy conversion in the Japanese society," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 435-444.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund & Bader, Nikolas & Dannemand, Per & Nygaard, Anne, 2008.
"EU Policies and Cluster Development of Hydrogen Communities,"
14501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raimund Bleischwitz & Nikolas Bader & Anne Nygaard Madsen (Tanner) & Per Dannemand Andersen, 2008. "EU Policies and Cluster Development of Hydrogen Communities," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 14, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Alex YiHou Huang & Chiao-Ming Cheng & Wen-Cheng Hu & Chih-Chun Chen, 2011. "Relationship between Crude Oil Prices and Stock Prices of Alternative Energy Companies with Recent Evidence," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2434-2443.
- Raimund Bleischwitz & Katrin Fuhrmann & Elias Huchler, 2007.
"The Sustainability Impact of the EU Emissions Trading System on the European Industry,"
Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings
17, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- bleischwitz, raimund & fuhrmann, katrin & huchler, elias, 2007. "The Sustainability Impact of the EU Emissions Trading System on the European Industry," MPRA Paper 14519, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2007.
- Yen-Hsien Lee & Ya-Ling Huang & Chun-Yu Wu, 2013. "Conditional Jump Dynamics in the Stock Prices of Alternative Energy Companies," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 288-296.
- Inchauspe, Julian & Ripple, Ronald D. & Trück, Stefan, 2015. "The dynamics of returns on renewable energy companies: A state-space approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 325-335.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:11:p:1223-1226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .