The guidelines for state policy of energy efficiency in Lithuania
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klevas, Valentinas & Zinevicius, Feliksas, 2000. "The state significance of energy saving in buildings and principles of support programs in Lithuania," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 791-798, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Ming-Chung, 2016. "Applying the energy productivity index that considers maximized energy reduction on SADC (Southern Africa Development Community) members," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 313-323.
- Baležentis, Alvydas & Baležentis, Tomas & Streimikiene, Dalia, 2011. "The energy intensity in Lithuania during 1995–2009: A LMDI approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7322-7334.
- Patlitzianas, Konstantinos D. & Kagiannas, Argyris G. & Askounis, Dimitris Th. & Psarras, John, 2005. "The policy perspective for RES development in the new member states of the EU," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 477-492.
- Klevas, Valentinas & Streimikiene, Dalia & Grikstaite, Ramute, 2007. "Sustainable energy in Baltic States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 76-90, January.
- Klevas, Valentinas & Streimikiene, Dalia & Kleviene, Audrone, 2009. "Sustainability assessment of the energy projects implementation in regional scale," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 155-166, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:3:p:309-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.