Optimal use of coal for power generation in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Habib, Mohammad Ahsan & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Hosenuzzaman, M. & Salman, Asif & Mehadi, Md Riyad, 2016. "Energy consumption, energy saving and emission reduction of a garment industrial building in Bangladesh," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 91-100.
- Bhattacharya, Soma & Cropper, Maureen L., 2010. "Options for Energy Efficiency in India and Barriers to Their Adoption: A Scoping Study," Discussion Papers dp-10-20, Resources For the Future.
- Suwala, Wojciech, 2008. "Modelling adaptation of the coal industry to sustainability conditions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1015-1026.
- Thirugnanasambandam, M. & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Saidur, R. & Ali, M.B. & Rajakarunakaran, S. & Devaraj, D. & Rahim, N.A., 2011. "Analysis of electrical motors load factors and energy savings in an Indian cement industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4307-4314.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:342-352 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:624-633 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Chi & Shukla, P.R. & Victor, David G. & Heller, Thomas C. & Biswas, Debashish & Nag, Tirthankar, 2006. "Baselines for carbon emissions in the Indian and Chinese power sectors: Implications for international carbon trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1900-1917, September.
- Purohit, Pallav & Tripathi, Arun Kumar & Kandpal, Tara Chandra, 2006. "Energetics of coal substitution by briquettes of agricultural residues," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1321-1331.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:31:y:2003:i:4:p:319-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.