Decommissioning of petroleum installations--major policy issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Künzli & R. Kaiser & S. Medina & M. Studnicka & O. Chanel & P. Filliger & M. Herry & F. Horak & V. Puybonnieux-Texier & Philippe Quénel & Jodi Schneider & R. Seethaler & J.C Vergnaud & H. Sommer, 2000. "Public health Impact of Outdoor and Traffic related Air Pollution," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00150955, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petter Osmundsen & Ragnar TveterÃ¥s, 2000. "Disposal of Petroleum Installations - Major Policy Issues," CESifo Working Paper Series 280, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hooper, Tara & Ashley, Matthew & Austen, Melanie, 2015. "Perceptions of fishers and developers on the co-location of offshore wind farms and decapod fisheries in the UK," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 16-22.
- Aad Correljé & Lucia van Geuns, 2011. "The Oil Industry: A Dynamic Patchwork of Approaches?," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Network Industries, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Parente, Virginia & Ferreira, Doneivan & Moutinho dos Santos, Edmilson & Luczynski, Estanislau, 2006. "Offshore decommissioning issues: Deductibility and transferability," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 1992-2001, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:31:y:2003:i:15:p:1579-1588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .