Capacity utilization and new source bias : Evidence from the US electric power industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter J. G. Pearson, 1984. "Energy Policy, Environment and Income Distribution in LDCs: an Input-Output Approach," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 15, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Al-Ali, Hashim M., 1979. "Input-output analysis of energy requirements : An application to the Scottish economy in 1973," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 211-218, October.
- James, David, 1985. "Environmental economics, industrial process models, and regional-residuals management models," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 271-324 Elsevier.
- Common, M. S., 1983. "The IIED industrial energy conservation programme : An order of magnitude assessment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 232-236, October.
- Leung, PingSun & Hsu, George J. Y., 1984. "An integrated energy planning model for Hawaii," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 117-121, April.
- P J G Pearson, 1989. "Proactive energy - environment policy strategies: a role for input - output analysis?," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(10), pages 1329-1348, October.
- Robert Kohn, 1975. "Input-Output Analysis and Air Pollution Control," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Analysis of Environmental Problems, pages 239-274 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Hawdon, 1986. "Linear Programming, Shadow Prices and Environmental Taxes," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 31, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Harris, Curtis C. & McConnell, Virginia D. & Cumberland, John H., 1984. "A model for forecasting the economic and environmental impact of energy policy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 167-176, July.
- Behrens, Alfredo, 1984. "Energy and output implications of income redistribution in Brazil," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 110-116, April.
- Newbery, David M G, 1990. "Acid Rain," CEPR Discussion Papers 442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wassily Leontief, 1973. "National Income, Economic Structure, and Environmental Externalities," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Economic and Social Performance, pages 565-576 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lowe, Peter D, 1979. "Pricing Problems in an Input-Output Approach to Environment Protection," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(1), pages 110-117, February.
- Casler, Stephen & Wilbur, Suzanne, 1984. "Energy input-output analysis : A simple guide," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 187-201, June.
- Common, M. S. & McPherson, P., 1982. "A note on energy requirements Calculations using the 1968 and 1974 UK input-output tables," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 42-48, March.
- Miranowski, John & Rhee, J., 1984. "Determination of Income, Production, and Employment Under Pollution Control: An Input-Output Approach," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10709, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Casler, Stephen & Hannon, Bruce, 1989. "Readjustment potentials in industrial energy efficiency and structure," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 93-108, July.
- James, D. E. & deL. Musgrove, A. R. & Stocks, K. J., 1986. "Integration of an economic input-output model and a linear programming technological model for energy systems analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 99-112, April.
- Herman E. Daly, 1968. "On Economics as a Life Science," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 392-392.
- Robison, H David, 1985. "Who Pays for Industrial Pollution Abatement?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 702-706, November.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1974. "Structure of the World Economy: Outline of a Simple Input-Output Formulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 823-834, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Yuan & Yang, Chi-Jen & Xuan, Xiaowei, 2013. "Engineering and optimization approaches to enhance the thermal efficiency of coal electricity generation in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 356-363.
- Stavins, Robert, 2005.
"The Effects of Vintage-Differentiated Environmental Regulation,"
Working Paper Series
rwp05-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert, 2005. "The Effects of Vintage-Differentiated Environmental Regulation," Discussion Papers dp-05-12, Resources For the Future.
- Anthony Heyes, 2009. "Is environmental regulation bad for competition? A survey," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 1-28, August.
- Ian Lange & Joshua Linn, 2008.
"Bush v. Gore and the Effect of New Source Review on Power Plant Emissions,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(4), pages 571-591, August.
- Ian Lange & Josh Linn, 2006. "Bush v. Gore and the Effect of New Source Review on Power Plant Emissions," Working Papers UWEC-2007-02, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Levinson, Arik, 1999. "Grandfather regulations, new source bias, and state air toxics regulations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 299-311, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:15:y:1993:i:1:p:57-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.