Bush v. Gore and the Effect of New Source Review on Power Plant Emissions
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Box 353330, Seattle, WA 98193-3330|
Web page: http://www.econ.washington.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nathaniel O. Keohane & Erin T. Mansur & Andrey Voynov, 2009.
"Averting Regulatory Enforcement: Evidence from New Source Review,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 75-104, 03.
- Nathaniel Keohane & Erin T. Mansur & Andrey Voynov, 2007. "Averting Regulatory Enforcement: Evidence from New Source Review," NBER Working Papers 13512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stanton, Timothy J., 1993. "Capacity utilization and new source bias : Evidence from the US electric power industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 57-60, January.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Bellas, Allen S., 1998. "Empirical evidence of advances in scrubber technology," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 327-343, December.
- Salinger, Michael, 1992. "Standard Errors in Event Studies," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 39-53, March.
- Maloney, Michael T & Brady, Gordon L, 1988. "Capital Turnover and Marketable Pollution Rights," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(1), pages 203-226, April.
- A. Craig MacKinlay, 1997. "Event Studies in Economics and Finance," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 13-39, March.
- Boehmer, Ekkehart & Masumeci, Jim & Poulsen, Annette B., 1991. "Event-study methodology under conditions of event-induced variance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 253-272, December.
- List John A. & Millimet Daniel L & McHone Warren, 2004. "The Unintended Disincentive in the Clean Air Act," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-28, February.