Debt composition and balance sheet effects of exchange rate depreciations: a firm-level analysis for Chile
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Francisco Gallego Y. & Norman Loayza., 2000.
"Financial Structure in Chile: Macroeconomic Developments and Microeconomic Effects,"
Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 3(2), pages 5-30, August.
- Francisco A. Gallego & Norman Loayza, 2000. "Financial Structure in Chile: Macroeconomic Developments and Microeconomic Effects," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1115, Econometric Society.
- Francisco Gallego & Norman Loayza, 2000. "Financial Structure in Chile: Macroeconomic Developments and Microeconomic Effects," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 75, Central Bank of Chile.
- Stephen Bond, 2002. "Dynamic panel data models: a guide to microdata methods and practice," CeMMAP working papers CWP09/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Anderson, T. W. & Hsiao, Cheng, 1982. "Formulation and estimation of dynamic models using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-82, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jessica M. Mc Lay & Roy Lay-Yee & Barry J. Milne & Peter Davis, 2015. "Regression-Style Models for Parameter Estimation in Dynamic Microsimulation: An Empirical Performance Assessment," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 8(2), pages 83-127.
- Bertrand, Olivier & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2006.
"R&D and M&A: Are cross-border M&A different? An investigation on OECD countries,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 401-423, March.
- Olivier Bertrand & Pluvia Zuniga, 2004. "R&D and M&A : Are cross-border M&A different ? An investigation on OECD countries," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla04072, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Marcus Tamm & Harald Tauchmann & Stefan Greß & Jürgen Wasem, 2005. "Price Elasticities and Social Health Insurance Choice in Germany: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," RWI Discussion Papers 0028, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- repec:zbw:inwedp:652016 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heath Henderson & Leonardo Corral & Eric Simning & Paul Winters, 2015.
"Land Accumulation Dynamics in Developing Country Agriculture,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(6), pages 743-761, June.
- Heath Henderson & Leonardo Corral & Eric Simning & Paul Winters, 2014. "Land Accumulation Dynamics in Developing Country Agriculture," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 85754, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Cristina Aybar-Arias & Alejandro Casino-Martínez & José López-Gracia, 2012. "On the adjustment speed of SMEs to their optimal capital structure," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 977-996, November.
- Jan F. Kiviet, 2005. "Judging Contending Estimators by Simulation: Tournaments in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-112/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Charles Mawusi, 2021. "Economic Uncertainty and Remittances to Developing Economies: A System GMM Approach," Working Papers hal-03147813, HAL.
- Ulaşan, Bülent, 2012. "Cross-country growth empirics and model uncertainty: An overview," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-69.
- Felipe Morandé, "undated". "Debt Composition and Balance-Sheet Effects of Exchange Rate: A Firm level Analysis for Chile," DCBSLA Series 2, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Seidu, Ayuba & Onel, Gulcan & Moss, Charles Britt, 2018. "Impact of International Remittance on Out-Farm Labor Migration in Developing Countries: A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266531, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Powell, J.P. & Rutten, M., 2013. "Convergence of European wheat yields," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 53-70.
- David Roodman, 2009. "A Note on the Theme of Too Many Instruments," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(1), pages 135-158, February.
- repec:zbw:rwidps:0028 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heath Henderson & Leonardo Corral & Eric Simning & Paul Winters, 2015. "Land Accumulation Dynamics in Developing Country Agriculture," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(6), pages 743-761, June.
- Henderson, Heath & Corral, Leonardo & Simning, Eric & Winters, Paul, 2014. "Land Accumulation Dynamics in Developing Country Agriculture," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6560, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Youssef, Ahmed & Abonazel, Mohamed R., 2015. "Alternative GMM Estimators for First-order Autoregressive Panel Model: An Improving Efficiency Approach," MPRA Paper 68674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Feichtinger & Klaus Salhofer, 2016. "Decoupled Single Farm Payments of the CAP and Land Rental Prices," Working Papers 652016, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development.
- Greß, Stefan & Tamm, Marcus & Tauchmann, Harald & Wasem, Jürgen, 2005. "Price Elasticities and Social Health Insurance Choice in Germany: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," RWI Discussion Papers 28, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Ogunniyi, Adebayo Isaiah & Mavrotas, George & Olagunju, Kehinde Oluseyi & Fadare, Olusegun & Adedoyin, Rufai, 2020. "Governance quality, remittances and their implications for food and nutrition security in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 127(C).
- Martinsson, Gustav, 2009. "Finance and R&D Investments - is there a debt overhang effect on R&D investments?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 174, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Fubing Su & Guoxue Wei & Ran Tao, 2016. "China and Natural Resource Curse in Developing Countries: Empirical Evidence from a Cross-country Study," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 24(1), pages 18-40, January.
- Martikainen, Emmi & Schmiedel, Heiko & Takalo, Tuomas, 2015. "Convergence of European retail payments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 81-91.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ememar:v:4:y:2003:i:4:p:397-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620356 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620356 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.