Special cases of the tolerance approach in multiobjective linear programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carrizosa, E. & Conde, E. & Fernandez, F. R. & Puerto, J., 1995. "Multi-criteria analysis with partial information about the weighting coefficients," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 291-301, March.
- N. Ravi & Richard E. Wendell, 1989. "The Tolerance Approach to Sensitivity Analysis of Matrix Coefficients in Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(9), pages 1106-1119, September.
- Richard E. Wendell, 1985. "The Tolerance Approach to Sensitivity Analysis in Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(5), pages 564-578, May.
- Hansen, Pierre & Labbe, Martine & Wendell, Richard E., 1989. "Sensitivity analysis in multiple objective linear programming: The tolerance approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 63-69, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hladík, Milan & Sitarz, Sebastian, 2013. "Maximal and supremal tolerances in multiobjective linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 93-101.
- Hinojosa, M.A. & Mármol, A.M., 2011. "Axial solutions for multiple objective linear problems. An application to target setting in DEA models with preferences," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 159-167, April.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:20:y:2011:i:6:d:10.1007_s10726-009-9184-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pereira Borges, Ana Rosa & Henggeler Antunes, Carlos, 2002. "A visual interactive tolerance approach to sensitivity analysis in MOLP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 357-381, October.
- Marmol, Amparo M. & Puerto, Justo & Fernandez, Francisco R., 2002. "Sequential incorporation of imprecise information in multiple criteria decision processes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 123-133, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:98:y:1997:i:3:p:610-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.