Dominance stochastic models in data envelopment analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- William F. Sharpe, 1963. "A Simplified Model for Portfolio Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 277-293, January.
- Per Andersen & Niels Christian Petersen, 1993. "A Procedure for Ranking Efficient Units in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1261-1264, October.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1959. "Chance-Constrained Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 73-79, October.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & E. Rhodes, 1981. "Evaluating Program and Managerial Efficiency: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis to Program Follow Through," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(6), pages 668-697, June.
- Boaz Golany, 1988. "Note---A Note on Including Ordinal Relations Among Multipliers in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(8), pages 1029-1033, August.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Huang, Z. M. & Sun, D. B., 1990. "Polyhedral Cone-Ratio DEA Models with an illustrative application to large commercial banks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 73-91.
- O. B. Olesen & N. C. Petersen, 1995. "Chance Constrained Efficiency Evaluation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(3), pages 442-457, March.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Golany, B. & Seiford, L. & Stutz, J., 1985. "Foundations of data envelopment analysis for Pareto-Koopmans efficient empirical production functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 91-107.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Yehuda Kahane, 1977. "Determination of the Product Mix and the Business Policy of an Insurance Company--A Portfolio Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(10), pages 1060-1069, June.
- Thompson, Russell G. & Langemeier, Larry N. & Lee, Chih-Tah & Lee, Euntaik & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "The role of multiplier bounds in efficiency analysis with application to Kansas farming," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 93-108.
- Huang, Zhimin & Li, Susan X. & Raghavan, Veeravalli & Bruce Sun, D., 1995. "Proper efficiency and cardinal utilities in multicriteria decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 476-489, May.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & G. H. Symonds, 1958. "Cost Horizons and Certainty Equivalents: An Approach to Stochastic Programming of Heating Oil," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(3), pages 235-263, April.
- William J. Baumol, 1963. "An Expected Gain-Confidence Limit Criterion for Portfolio Selection," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 174-182, October.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Agha Iqbal Ali & Wade D. Cook & Lawrence M. Seiford, 1991. "Strict vs. Weak Ordinal Relations for Multipliers in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(6), pages 733-738, June.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khodabakhshi, M., 2009. "Estimating most productive scale size with stochastic data in data envelopment analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 968-973, September.
- Mohamad Noor, Mohamad Akbar Noor & Ahmad, Nor Hayati Bt & Sufian, Fadzlan, 2010. "The efficiency of Islamic banks: empirical evidence from the Asian countries’ Islamic banking sectors," MPRA Paper 31869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhimin Huang & Susan Li, 2001. "Stochastic DEA Models With Different Types of Input-Output Disturbances," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 95-113, March.
- Bruni, M.E. & Conforti, D. & Beraldi, P. & Tundis, E., 2009. "Probabilistically constrained models for efficiency and dominance in DEA," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 219-228, January.
- Henriques, Pedro Damiao de Sousa & Carvalho, Maria Leonor da Silva, 2008. "Caracterização E Eficiência Técnica De Explorações Vitícolas Da Região Alentejo," 46th Congress, July 20-23, 2008, Rio Branco, Acre, Brasil 108930, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- William Cooper & Zhimin Huang & Vedran Lelas & Susan Li & Ole Olesen, 1998. "Chance Constrained Programming Formulations for Stochastic Characterizations of Efficiency and Dominance in DEA," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 53-79, January.
- Lygnerud, Kristina & Peltola-Ojala, Päivi, 2010. "Factors impacting district heating companies' decision to provide small house customers with heat," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 185-190, January.
- Li, Susan X., 1998. "Stochastic models and variable returns to scales in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 532-548, February.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:253:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2382-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pandit, Arun & Pandey, N.K. & Rana, Rajesh K. & Lal, Barsati, 2009. "An Empirical Study of Gains from Potato Contract Farming," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 64(3).
- Bozoğlu, Mehmet & Ceyhan, Vedat, 2009. "Energy conversion efficiency of trout and sea bass production in the Black Sea, Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 199-204.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10729-015-9350-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wei, Guiwu & Chen, Jian & Wang, Jiamin, 2014. "Stochastic efficiency analysis with a reliability consideration," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 1-9.
- Tugcu, Can Tansel & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar, 2016. "Does renewable and/or non-renewable energy consumption matter for total factor productivity (TFP) growth? Evidence from the BRICS," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 610-616.
- O. Olesen, 2006. "Comparing and Combining Two Approaches for Chance Constrained DEA," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 103-119, October.
- Uri, Noel D., 2001. "Changing productive efficiency in telecommunications in the United States," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 121-137, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:95:y:1996:i:2:p:390-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.