A bilevel bottleneck programming problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Seshan, C. R. & Achary, K. K., 1982. "On the bottleneck linear programming problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 347-352, April.
- Anandalingam, G. & Apprey, Victor, 1991. "Multi-level programming and conflict resolution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 233-247, March.
- Wayne F. Bialas & Mark H. Karwan, 1984. "Two-Level Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(8), pages 1004-1020, August.
- R. G. Cassidy & M. J. L. Kirby & W. M. Raike, 1971. "Efficient Distribution of Resources Through Three Levels of Government," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(8), pages 462-473, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, Preetvanti & Saxena, P. K., 2003. "The multiple objective time transportation problem with additional restrictions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 460-476, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:86:y:1995:i:2:p:337-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .