The modified integer round-up property of the one-dimensional cutting stock problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:2:p:458-471 is not listed on IDEAS
- Belov, G. & Scheithauer, G., 2006. "A branch-and-cut-and-price algorithm for one-dimensional stock cutting and two-dimensional two-stage cutting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(1), pages 85-106, May.
- Kallrath, Julia & Rebennack, Steffen & Kallrath, Josef & Kusche, Rüdiger, 2014. "Solving real-world cutting stock-problems in the paper industry: Mathematical approaches, experience and challenges," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(1), pages 374-389.
- Cintra, G.F. & Miyazawa, F.K. & Wakabayashi, Y. & Xavier, E.C., 2007. "A note on the approximability of cutting stock problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1328-1332, December.
- Nitsche, Christoph & Scheithauer, Guntram & Terno, Johannes, 1999. "Tighter relaxations for the cutting stock problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 654-663, February.
- Walter, Rico & Lawrinenko, Alexander, 2017. "Lower bounds and algorithms for the minimum cardinality bin covering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(2), pages 392-403.
- Katrin Heßler & Timo Gschwind & Stefan Irnich, 2017. "Stabilized Branch-and-Price Algorithms for Vector Packing Problems," Working Papers 1713, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Yaodong Cui & Xiang Song & Yan Chen & Yi-Ping Cui, 2017. "New model and heuristic solution approach for one-dimensional cutting stock problem with usable leftovers," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 68(3), pages 269-280, March.
- Belov, G. & Scheithauer, G., 2002. "A cutting plane algorithm for the one-dimensional cutting stock problem with multiple stock lengths," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 274-294, September.
- Delorme, Maxence & Iori, Manuel & Martello, Silvano, 2016. "Bin packing and cutting stock problems: Mathematical models and exact algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(1), pages 1-20.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:84:y:1995:i:3:p:562-571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.