Minimizing the number of tardy jobs for m parallel machines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Michael Moore, 1968. "An n Job, One Machine Sequencing Algorithm for Minimizing the Number of Late Jobs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(1), pages 102-109, September.
- James G. Root, 1965. "Scheduling with Deadlines and Loss Functions on k Parallel Machines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(3), pages 460-475, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruiz-Torres, Alex J. & Lopez, Francisco J. & Ho, Johnny C., 2007. "Scheduling uniform parallel machines subject to a secondary resource to minimize the number of tardy jobs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 302-315, June.
- Wang, Xiuli & Cheng, T.C.E., 2015. "A heuristic for scheduling jobs on two identical parallel machines with a machine availability constraint," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 74-82.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:55:y:2004:i:11:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601795 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, B. M. T. & Jeng, A. A. K., 2004. "Parallel-machine batch scheduling to minimize the maximum lateness and the number of tardy jobs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 121-134, September.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:54:y:2003:i:12:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601638 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Ho, Johnny C., 1996. "Scheduling with two job classes and setup times to minimize the number of tardy jobs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 205-216, April.
- Gupta, J.N.D. & Ruiz-Torres, Alex J., 2005. "Generating efficient schedules for identical parallel machines involving flow-time and tardy jobs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(3), pages 679-695, December.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:5:d:10.1057_jors.2009.38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruiz-Torres, Alex J. & Ho, Johnny C. & Lopez, Francisco J., 2006. "Generating Pareto schedules with outsource and internal parallel resources," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 810-825, October.
- Pereira Lopes, Manuel J. & de Carvalho, J.M. Valerio, 2007. "A branch-and-price algorithm for scheduling parallel machines with sequence dependent setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1508-1527, February.
- Bornstein, Claudio Thomas & Alcoforado, Luciane Ferreira & Maculan, Nelson, 2005. "A graph-oriented approach for the minimization of the number of late jobs for the parallel machines scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(3), pages 649-656, September.
- M'Hallah, Rym & Bulfin, R. L., 2005. "Minimizing the weighted number of tardy jobs on parallel processors," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(2), pages 471-484, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:84:y:1995:i:2:p:343-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.