Heuristics for scheduling resource-constrained projects in MPM networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrich Dorndorf & Erwin Pesch & Toàn Phan-Huy, 2000. "A Time-Oriented Branch-and-Bound Algorithm for Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling with Generalised Precedence Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(10), pages 1365-1384, October.
- De Reyck, Bert & Herroelen, Willy, 1999. "The multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problem with generalized precedence relations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 538-556, December.
- Kolisch, R. & Padman, R., 2001. "An integrated survey of deterministic project scheduling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 249-272, June.
- Golenko-Ginzburg, Dimitri & Gonik, Aharon, 1997. "Stochastic network project scheduling with non-consumable limited resources," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 29-37, January.
- De Reyck, Bert & Herroelen, willy, 1998. "A branch-and-bound procedure for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem with generalized precedence relations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 152-174, November.
- Kolisch, Rainer & Hempel, Kai, 1995. "Experimentelle Evaluation der methodischen Fundierung von Projektmanagementsoftware," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 372, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Brucker, Peter & Drexl, Andreas & Mohring, Rolf & Neumann, Klaus & Pesch, Erwin, 1999. "Resource-constrained project scheduling: Notation, classification, models, and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 3-41, January.
- Golenko-Ginzburg, Dimitri & Gonik, Aharon, 1998. "A heuristic for network project scheduling with random activity durations depending on the resource allocation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 149-162, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:76:y:1994:i:1:p:192-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.