Computational experience with an optimal procedure for the scheduling of activities to maximize the net present value of projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kolisch, Rainer & Padman, Rema, 1997. "An integrated survey of project scheduling," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 463, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Kolisch, R. & Padman, R., 2001. "An integrated survey of deterministic project scheduling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 249-272, June.
- Elmaghraby, Salah E., 1995. "Activity nets: A guided tour through some recent developments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 383-408, May.
- De Reyck, Bert & Herroelen, willy, 1998. "A branch-and-bound procedure for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem with generalized precedence relations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 152-174, November.
- Etgar, Ran & Shtub, Avraham & LeBlanc, Larry J., 1997. "Scheduling projects to maximize net present value -- the case of time-dependent, contingent cash flows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 90-96, January.
- Herroelen, Willy S. & Van Dommelen, Patrick & Demeulemeester, Erik L., 1997. "Project network models with discounted cash flows a guided tour through recent developments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 97-121, July.
- Mandaloufas, Melissa & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz & Brown, Scott & Irizarry Quintero, Anamari, 2015. "Energy balance analysis of the Brazilian alcohol for flex fuel production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 403-414.
- Mario Vanhoucke & Erik Demeulemeester & Willy Herroelen, 2001. "On Maximizing the Net Present Value of a Project Under Renewable Resource Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(8), pages 1113-1121, August.
- He, Zhengwen & Wang, Nengmin & Jia, Tao & Xu, Yu, 2009. "Simulated annealing and tabu search for multi-mode project payment scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(3), pages 688-696, November.
- M. Vanhoucke, 2006. "An efficient hybrid search algorithm for various optimization problems," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/365, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Vanhoucke, Mario & Demeulemeester, Erik & Herroelen, Willy, 2003. "Progress payments in project scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 604-620, August.
- Mika, Marek & Waligora, Grzegorz & Weglarz, Jan, 2005. "Simulated annealing and tabu search for multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling with positive discounted cash flows and different payment models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(3), pages 639-668, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:65:y:1993:i:2:p:274-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.