Myopic and stationary solutions for stochastic cash balance problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hinloopen, Edwin & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 1983.
"Qualitative discrete multiple criteria choice models in regional planning,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, pages 77-102.
- Hinloopen, E. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 1982. "Qualitative discrete multiple criteria choice models in regional planning," Serie Research Memoranda 0023, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Opler, Tim & Pinkowitz, Lee & Stulz, Rene & Williamson, Rohan, 1999.
"The determinants and implications of corporate cash holdings,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 3-46, April.
- Tim Opler & Lee Pinkowitz & Rene Stulz & Rohan Williamson, 1997. "The Determinants and Implications of Corporate Cash Holdings," NBER Working Papers 6234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gormley, Fionnuala M. & Meade, Nigel, 2007. "The utility of cash flow forecasts in the management of corporate cash balances," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 923-935, October.
- Juliana Nascimento & Warren Powell, 2010. "Dynamic Programming Models and Algorithms for the Mutual Fund Cash Balance Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(5), pages 801-815, May.
- Salas-Molina, Francisco & Martin, Francisco J. & Rodríguez-Aguilar, Juan A. & Serrà, Joan & Arcos, Josep Ll., 2017. "Empowering cash managers to achieve cost savings by improving predictive accuracy," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 403-415.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:52:y:1991:i:2:p:155-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .