Stability of the constant cost dynamic lot size model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ioannis Ganas & Sotirios Papachristos, 2005. "The Single-Product Lot-Sizing Problem with Constant Parameters and Backlogging: Exact Results, a New Solution, and All Parameter Stability Regions," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 53(1), pages 170-176, February.
- Richter, K. & Pakhomova, N.V. & Dobos, I., 2006. "A Wagner/Whitin natural resource stock control model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 419-426, December.
- Voros, Jozsef, 1995. "Setup cost stability region for the multi-level dynamic lot sizing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 132-141, November.
- Konstantaras, I. & Papachristos, S., 2007. "Optimal policy and holding cost stability regions in a periodic review inventory system with manufacturing and remanufacturing options," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 433-448, April.
- Hoesel, C. P. M. Van & Wagelmans, A. P. M., 2000. "Parametric analysis of setup cost in the economic lot-sizing model without speculative motives," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 13-22, June.
- Voros, Jozsef, 2002. "On the relaxation of multi-level dynamic lot-sizing models," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 53-61, May.
- Suresh Chand & Vernon Ning Hsu & Suresh Sethi, 2002. "Forecast, Solution, and Rolling Horizons in Operations Management Problems: A Classified Bibliography," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 4(1), pages 25-43, September.
- Richter, Knut & Sombrutzki, Mirko, 2000. "Remanufacturing planning for the reverse Wagner/Whitin models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 304-315, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:31:y:1987:i:1:p:61-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.