A simple approximation for semivariance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gupta, Pankaj & Mittal, Garima & Mehlawat, Mukesh Kumar, 2013. "Expected value multiobjective portfolio rebalancing model with fuzzy parameters," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 190-203.
- DAVID G. McMILLAN & ALAN E. H. SPEIGHT, 2007. "Value-at-Risk in Emerging Equity Markets: Comparative Evidence for Symmetric, Asymmetric, and Long-Memory GARCH Models," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 7(1-2), pages 1-19.
- Sévi, Benoît, 2014.
"Forecasting the volatility of crude oil futures using intraday data,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 235(3), pages 643-659.
- Benoît Sévi, 2014. "Forecasting the volatility of crude oil futures using intraday data," Post-Print hal-01463921, HAL.
- Benoît Sévi, 2014. "Forecasting the volatility of crude oil futures using intraday data," Working Papers 2014-53, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Grootveld, Henk & Hallerbach, Winfried, 1999. "Variance vs downside risk: Is there really that much difference?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 304-319, April.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1298-1314 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-053 is not listed on IDEAS
- Degiannakis, Stavros, 2017.
"The one-trading-day-ahead forecast errors of intra-day realized volatility,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1298-1314.
- Degiannakis, Stavros, 2016. "The one-trading-day-ahead forecast errors of intra-day realized volatility," MPRA Paper 80163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Xiang & Qin, Zhongfeng, 2014. "Interval portfolio selection models within the framework of uncertainty theory," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 338-344.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:27:y:1986:i:3:p:364-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.