Sequential heuristic for the two-dimensional bin-packing problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lodi, Andrea & Martello, Silvano & Monaci, Michele, 2002. "Two-dimensional packing problems: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 241-252, September.
- Wei, Lijun & Oon, Wee-Chong & Zhu, Wenbin & Lim, Andrew, 2013. "A goal-driven approach to the 2D bin packing and variable-sized bin packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(1), pages 110-121.
- Liao, Chung-Shou & Hsu, Chia-Hong, 2013. "New lower bounds for the three-dimensional orthogonal bin packing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(2), pages 244-252.
- Han, Wei & Bennell, Julia A. & Zhao, Xiaozhou & Song, Xiang, 2013. "Construction heuristics for two-dimensional irregular shape bin packing with guillotine constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(3), pages 495-504.
- Andrea Lodi & Silvano Martello & Daniele Vigo, 1999. "Heuristic and Metaheuristic Approaches for a Class of Two-Dimensional Bin Packing Problems," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 345-357, November.
- Daniel Mack & Andreas Bortfeldt, 2012. "A heuristic for solving large bin packing problems in two and three dimensions," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 20(2), pages 337-354, June.
- Polyakovsky, Sergey & M'Hallah, Rym, 2009. "An agent-based approach to the two-dimensional guillotine bin packing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 767-781, February.
More about this item
KeywordsPacking; 2D bin-packing; Sequential value correction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:240:y:2015:i:1:p:43-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.