An exact approach for single machine subproblems in shifting bottleneck procedures for job shops with total weighted tardiness objective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mati, Yazid & Dauzère-Pérès, Stèphane & Lahlou, Chams, 2011. "A general approach for optimizing regular criteria in the job-shop scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(1), pages 33-42, July.
- Monch, Lars & Schabacker, Rene & Pabst, Detlef & Fowler, John W., 2007. "Genetic algorithm-based subproblem solution procedures for a modified shifting bottleneck heuristic for complex job shops," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 2100-2118, March.
- Jouglet, Antoine & Savourey, David & Carlier, Jacques & Baptiste, Philippe, 2008. "Dominance-based heuristics for one-machine total cost scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 879-899, February.
- Carlier, Jacques, 1982. "The one-machine sequencing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 42-47, September.
- Egon Balas & Jan Karel Lenstra & Alkis Vazacopoulos, 1995. "The One-Machine Problem with Delayed Precedence Constraints and its Use in Job Shop Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(1), pages 94-109, January.
- Jouglet, Antoine & Carlier, Jacques, 2011. "Dominance rules in combinatorial optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(3), pages 433-444, August.
- Joseph Adams & Egon Balas & Daniel Zawack, 1988. "The Shifting Bottleneck Procedure for Job Shop Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(3), pages 391-401, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qin, Hu & Zhang, Zizhen & Lim, Andrew & Liang, Xiaocong, 2016. "An enhanced branch-and-bound algorithm for the talent scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(2), pages 412-426.
- Rasti-Barzoki, Morteza & Hejazi, Seyed Reza, 2013. "Minimizing the weighted number of tardy jobs with due date assignment and capacity-constrained deliveries for multiple customers in supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(2), pages 345-357.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling; Single machine; Bottleneck decomposition; Subproblem solution; Branch and bound;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:218:y:2012:i:1:p:76-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.