Single vehicle routing problems with a predefined customer sequence, compartmentalized load and stochastic demands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G. B. Dantzig & J. H. Ramser, 1959. "The Truck Dispatching Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 80-91, October.
- Tsirimpas, P. & Tatarakis, A. & Minis, I. & Kyriakidis, E.G., 2008. "Single vehicle routing with a predefined customer sequence and multiple depot returns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 483-495, June.
- Tatarakis, A. & Minis, I., 2009. "Stochastic single vehicle routing with a predefined customer sequence and multiple depot returns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 557-571, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pandelis, D.G. & Karamatsoukis, C.C. & Kyriakidis, E.G., 2013. "Finite and infinite-horizon single vehicle routing problems with a predefined customer sequence and pickup and delivery," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(3), pages 577-586.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:268:y:2018:i:2:p:613-623 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimitrakos, T.D. & Kyriakidis, E.G., 2015. "A single vehicle routing problem with pickups and deliveries, continuous random demands and predefined customer order," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(3), pages 990-993.
- Zhang, Junlong & Lam, William H.K. & Chen, Bi Yu, 2016. "On-time delivery probabilistic models for the vehicle routing problem with stochastic demands and time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 144-154.
- Goodson, Justin C., 2015. "A priori policy evaluation and cyclic-order-based simulated annealing for the multi-compartment vehicle routing problem with stochastic demands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(2), pages 361-369.
More about this item
KeywordsLogistics; Dynamic programming; Stochastic demands; Multiple-product delivery;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:217:y:2012:i:2:p:324-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.