Bandwidth packing with priority classes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Laguna & Fred Glover, 1993. "Bandwidth Packing: A Tabu Search Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(4), pages 492-500, April.
- Amiri, Ali, 2005. "The selection and scheduling of telecommunication calls with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 243-256, November.
- Amiri, Ali & Rolland, Erik & Barkhi, Reza, 1999. "Bandwidth packing with queuing delay costs: Bounding and heuristic solution procedures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 635-645, February.
- Kyungchul Park & Seokhoon Kang & Sungsoo Park, 1996. "An Integer Programming Approach to the Bandwidth Packing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(9), pages 1277-1291, September.
- Altinkemer, Kemal & Bose, Indranil, 2003. "Asynchronous transfer mode networks with parallel links and multiple service classes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 181-198, April.
- Bazaraa, Mokhtar S. & Goode, Jamie J., 1979. "A survey of various tactics for generating Lagrangian multipliers in the context of Lagrangian duality," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 322-338, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vidyarthi, Navneet & Jayaswal, Sachin & Chetty, Vikranth Babu Tirumala, 2013. "Exact Solution to Bandwidth Packing Problem with Queuing Delays," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-11-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Navneet Vidyarthi & Sachin Jayaswal & Vikranth Babu Tirumala Chetty, 2016. "Bandwidth packing problem with queueing delays: modelling and exact solution approach," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 65(4), pages 745-776, August.
- Jayaswal, Sachin & Vidyarthi, Navneet & Das, Sagnik, 2014. "An Efficient Solution Approach for Combinatorial Bandwidth Packing Problem with Queuing Delays," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-12-05, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Amiri, Ali & Barkhi, Reza, 2011. "The combinatorial bandwidth packing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(1), pages 37-45, January.
More about this item
KeywordsOR in telecommunications Bandwidth packing Integer programming Lagrangean relaxation Priority classes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:1:p:313-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.