Efficient neighborhood search for the one-machine earliness-tardiness scheduling problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sourd, Francis, 2005. "Optimal timing of a sequence of tasks with general completion costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 82-96, August.
- Wan, Guohua & Yen, Benjamin P. -C., 2002. "Tabu search for single machine scheduling with distinct due windows and weighted earliness/tardiness penalties," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 271-281, October.
- James, R. J. W. & Buchanan, J. T., 1997. "A neighbourhood scheme with a compressed solution space for the early/tardy scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 513-527, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vidal, Thibaut & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Gendreau, Michel & Prins, Christian, 2014. "A unified solution framework for multi-attribute vehicle routing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 658-673.
- Burdett, R.L. & Kozan, E., 2009. "Techniques for inserting additional trains into existing timetables," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(8-9), pages 821-836, September.
- Detienne, Boris & Pinson, Éric & Rivreau, David, 2010. "Lagrangian domain reductions for the single machine earliness-tardiness problem with release dates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 45-54, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:173:y:2006:i:1:p:108-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .