Computation of ideal and Nadir values and implications for their use in MCDM methods
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Solanki, Rajendra S. & Appino, Perry A. & Cohon, Jared L., 1993. "Approximating the noninferior set in multiobjective linear programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 356-373, August.
- Ramos, R. M. & Alonso, S. & Sicilia, J. & Gonzalez, C., 1998. "The problem of the optimal biobjective spanning tree," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 617-628, December.
- Kok, M. & Lootsma, F. A., 1985. "Pairwise-comparison methods in multiple objective programming, with applications in a long-term energy-planning model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 44-55, October.
- Reeves, Gary R. & Reid, Randall C., 1988. "Minimum values over the efficient set in multiple objective decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 334-338, September.
- Lee, Haijune & Simin Pulat, P., 1993. "Bicriteria network flow problems: Integer case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 148-157, April.
- Horst, Reiner & Thoai, Nguyen V., 1999. "Maximizing a concave function over the efficient or weakly-efficient set," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 239-252, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:151:y:2003:i:1:p:119-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.