Approximating the noninferior set in multiobjective linear programming problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert McNaughton, 1959. "Scheduling with Deadlines and Loss Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 1-12, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rennen, G. & van Dam, E.R. & den Hertog, D., 2009. "Enhancement of Sandwich Algorithms for Approximating Higher Dimensional Convex Pareto Sets," Discussion Paper 2009-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ehrgott, Matthias & Tenfelde-Podehl, Dagmar, 2003. "Computation of ideal and Nadir values and implications for their use in MCDM methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 119-139, November.
- Ehrgott, Matthias & Skriver, Anders J. V., 2003. "Solving biobjective combinatorial max-ordering problems by ranking methods and a two-phases approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 657-664, June.
- Özgür Özpeynirci & Murat Köksalan, 2010. "An Exact Algorithm for Finding Extreme Supported Nondominated Points of Multiobjective Mixed Integer Programs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(12), pages 2302-2315, December.
- Skriver, Anders J. V. & Andersen, Kim Allan & Holmberg, Kaj, 2004. "Bicriteria network location (BNL) problems with criteria dependent lengths and minisum objectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 541-549, August.
- Leung, PingSun & Heen, Knut & Bardarson, Hermann, 2001. "Regional economic impacts of fish resources utilization from the Barents Sea: Trade-offs between economic rent, employment and income," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 432-446, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:68:y:1993:i:3:p:356-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.