A new dominance rule to minimize total weighted tardiness with unequal release dates
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ari P. J. Vepsalainen & Thomas E. Morton, 1987. "Priority Rules for Job Shops with Weighted Tardiness Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(8), pages 1035-1047, August.
- Wlodzimierz Szwarc & John J. Liu, 1993. "Weighted Tardiness Single Machine Scheduling with Proportional Weights," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(5), pages 626-632, May.
- C. N. Potts & L. N. Van Wassenhove, 1988. "Algorithms for Scheduling a Single Machine to Minimize the Weighted Number of Late Jobs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(7), pages 843-858, July.
- Robert H. Storer & S. David Wu & Renzo Vaccari, 1992. "New Search Spaces for Sequencing Problems with Application to Job Shop Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(10), pages 1495-1509, October.
- Kanet, John J., 1986. "Tactically delayed versus non-delay scheduling: An experimental investigation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 99-105, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:135:y:2001:i:2:p:394-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.