A new dominance rule to minimize total weighted tardiness with unequal release dates
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C. N. Potts & L. N. Van Wassenhove, 1988. "Algorithms for Scheduling a Single Machine to Minimize the Weighted Number of Late Jobs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(7), pages 843-858, July.
- Robert H. Storer & S. David Wu & Renzo Vaccari, 1992. "New Search Spaces for Sequencing Problems with Application to Job Shop Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(10), pages 1495-1509, October.
- Wlodzimierz Szwarc & John J. Liu, 1993. "Weighted Tardiness Single Machine Scheduling with Proportional Weights," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(5), pages 626-632, May.
- Kanet, John J., 1986. "Tactically delayed versus non-delay scheduling: An experimental investigation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 99-105, January.
- Ari P. J. Vepsalainen & Thomas E. Morton, 1987. "Priority Rules for Job Shops with Weighted Tardiness Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(8), pages 1035-1047, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:135:y:2001:i:2:p:394-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.