A new dominance rule to minimize total weighted tardiness with unequal release dates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ari P. J. Vepsalainen & Thomas E. Morton, 1987. "Priority Rules for Job Shops with Weighted Tardiness Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(8), pages 1035-1047, August.
- Kanet, John J., 1986. "Tactically delayed versus non-delay scheduling: An experimental investigation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 99-105, January.
- C. N. Potts & L. N. Van Wassenhove, 1988. "Algorithms for Scheduling a Single Machine to Minimize the Weighted Number of Late Jobs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(7), pages 843-858, July.
- Robert H. Storer & S. David Wu & Renzo Vaccari, 1992. "New Search Spaces for Sequencing Problems with Application to Job Shop Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(10), pages 1495-1509, October.
- Wlodzimierz Szwarc & John J. Liu, 1993. "Weighted Tardiness Single Machine Scheduling with Proportional Weights," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(5), pages 626-632, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jouglet, Antoine & Savourey, David & Carlier, Jacques & Baptiste, Philippe, 2008. "Dominance-based heuristics for one-machine total cost scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 879-899, February.
- Morteza Davari & Erik Demeulemeester & Roel Leus & Fabrice Talla Nobibon, 2016. "Exact algorithms for single-machine scheduling with time windows and precedence constraints," Journal of Scheduling, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 309-334, June.
- Shubin Xu & James C. Bean, 2016. "Scheduling parallel-machine batch operations to maximize on-time delivery performance," Journal of Scheduling, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 583-600, October.
- Jorge M. S. Valente & Rui A. F. S. Alves, 2003. "An Exact Approach to Early/Tardy Scheduling with Release Dates," FEP Working Papers 129, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Su, Ling-Huey & Chen, Chung-Jung, 2008. "Minimizing total tardiness on a single machine with unequal release dates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 496-503, April.
- Valente, Jorge M.S. & Alves, Rui A.F.S., 2007. "Heuristics for the early/tardy scheduling problem with release dates," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 261-274, March.
- Ronconi, Débora P. & Henriques, Luís R.S., 2009. "Some heuristic algorithms for total tardiness minimization in a flowshop with blocking," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 272-281, April.
- Duron, C. & Ould Louly, M.A. & Proth, J.-M., 2009. "The one machine scheduling problem: Insertion of a job under the real-time constraint," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(3), pages 695-701, December.
- Jorge M. S. Valente & Rui A. F. S. Alves, 2003. "Heuristics for the Early/Tardy Scheduling Problem with Release Dates," FEP Working Papers 130, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:135:y:2001:i:2:p:394-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.