Dominant interest and inflation differentials within the EMS: A comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes Groeneveld & Kees Koedijk & Clemens Kool, 1998. "Credibility of European economic convergence," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Baum, Christopher F. & Barkoulas, John, 2006.
"Dynamics of Intra-EMS Interest Rate Linkages,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(2), pages 469-482, March.
- Christopher F. Baum & John Barkoulas, 2001. "Dynamics of Intra-EMS Interest Rate Linkages," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 492, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 May 2004.
- Christopher F Baum & John Barkoulas, 2002. "Dynamics of Intra-EMS Interest Rate Linkages," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 13, Society for Computational Economics.
- Holmes, Mark J. & Maghrebi, Nabil, 2008. "Is there a connection between monetary unification and real economic integration? Evidence from regime-switching stationarity tests," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 958-970, October.
- Holmes, Mark J., 2002. "Does long-run real interest parity hold among EU countries? Some new panel data evidence," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 733-746.
- Martin O'Brien, 2007. "Real Interest Parity in the EU and the Consequences for Euro Area Membership: Panel Data Evidence, 1979-2005," Papers WP183, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mark Holmes, 2000. "The Velocity of Circulation: Some new evidence on international integration," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 449-459.
- Holmes, Mark J., 2001. "Some new evidence on exchange rates, capital controls and European Union financial integration," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 135-146.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:38:y:1994:i:8:p:1661-1663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.