Cointegration between exchange rates and relative prices: another view
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Fuss, 1999. "Mesures et tests de convergence : une revue de la littérature," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 69(1), pages 221-249.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & Jiang Liang, 2011. "The PPP hypothesis in the US/China relationship. Fractional integration, time variation and data frequency," Faculty Working Papers 13/11, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Joseph Aschheim & Costas Christou & P. Swamy & George Tavlas, 1996. "A random coefficient model of speculative attacks: The case of the Mexican peso," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 553-571, March.
- Amano, R. A. & van Norden, S., 1998.
"Oil prices and the rise and fall of the US real exchange rate,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 299-316, April.
- Robert A. Amano & Simon van Norden, 1995. "Oil Prices and the Rise and Fall of the U.S. Real Exchange Rate," International Finance 9502001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Danilo Mercurio & Costanza Torricelli, 2003.
"Estimation and arbitrage opportunities for exchange rate baskets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(15), pages 1689-1698.
- Mercurio, Danilo & Torricelli, Costanza, 2001. "Estimation and arbitrage opportunities for exchange rate baskets," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,37, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Everaert Gerdie, 2011. "Estimation and Inference in Time Series with Omitted I(1) Variables," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-28, January.
- Francisco Ledesma & Manuel Navarro & Jorge Perez & Simón Sosvilla, 1998. "Purchasing power parity and uncovered interest parity: The Spanish case," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 4(4), pages 335-348, November.
- Amalia Zumaquero & Rodrigo Urrea, 2002. "Purchasing Power Parity: Error Correction Models and Structural Breaks," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 5-26, January.
- Gadea, Maria-Dolores & Montanes, Antonio & Reyes, Marcelo, 2004. "The European Union currencies and the US dollar: from post-Bretton-Woods to the Euro," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 1109-1136.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:4:y:1998:i:4:p:335-348 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malin Gardberg & Lorenzo (L.C.G.) Pozzi, 2018. "Consumption and wealth in the long run: an integrated unobserved component approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-046/VI, Tinbergen Institute, revised 13 Sep 2018.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:34:y:1990:i:7:p:1303-1322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.