The economic integration of oligopolistic markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Eaton & Mark Gersovitz, 1981. "Debt with Potential Repudiation: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 289-309.
- Jonathan Thomas & Tim Worrall, 1988. "Self-Enforcing Wage Contracts," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(4), pages 541-554.
- Jonathan Eaton & Mark Gersovitz & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1991.
"The Pure Theory of Country Risk,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 391-435
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wright, Donald J., 1999.
"Optimal patent breadth and length with costly imitation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 419-436, April.
- Donald Wright, "undated". "Optimal Patent Breadth and Length with Costly Imitation," Discussion Papers 95/7, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Stefan Lutz & Mario Pezzino, 2012.
"International Strategic Choice of Minimum Quality Standards and Welfare,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 594-613, July.
- Stefan Lutz & Mario Pezzino, 2009. "International Strategic Choice of Minimum Quality Standards and Welfare," ICER Working Papers 02-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Ziltener, Patrick, 2002. "Wirtschaftliche Effekte des EU-Binnenmarktprogramms," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 15, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Harry Flam, 1992. "Product Markets and 1992: Full Integration, Large Gains?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 7-30, Fall.
- Kamal Saggi, 2016. "Trade, Intellectual Property Rights, and the World Trade Organization," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 16-00014, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Markusen, James R. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Hunter, Linda, 1995. "Trade liberalization in a multinational-dominated industry," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 95-117, February.
- Santanu Roy & Kamal Saggi, 2012.
"Strategic competition and optimal parallel import policy,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1369-1396, November.
- Kamal Saggi & Santanu Roy, 2011. "Strategic Competition and Optimal Parallel Import Policy," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1117, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Linda Hunter & James R. Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 1991.
"Trade liberalization in a multinational-dominated industry: a theoretical and applied general equilibrium analysis,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, pages 39-42.
- Linda Hunter & James R. Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 1991. "Trade Liberalization in a Multinational-Dominated Industry: A Theoretical and Applied General-Equilibrium Analysis," NBER Working Papers 3679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mukunoki, Hiroshi, 2004. "On the optimal external tariff of a free trade area with internal market integration," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 431-448, December.
- Wilfried Führmann, 1992. "Ökonomische Integrationsrisiken des politischen Integrationsprozesses in Europa," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 18(3), pages 357-374.
- Anders Hoffmann, 2000. "The gains from partial completion of the single market," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(4), pages 601-630, December.
- Bernard, Christophe & Calmette, Marie-Françoise & Kilkenny, Maureen & Loustalan, Catherine & Pechoux, Isabelle, 2016. "A model of international trade with vertical differentiation and Stackelberg leadership," TSE Working Papers 16-708, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Roy, Santanu & Saggi, Kamal, 2012.
"Equilibrium parallel import policies and international market structure,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 262-276.
- Kamal Saggi & Santanu Roy, 2011. "Equilibrium Parallel Import Policies and International Market Structure," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1113, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Roy, Santanu & Saggi, Kamal, 2011. "Equilibrium parallel import policies and international market structure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5802, The World Bank.
- Bernard, Christophe & Calmette, Marie-Françoise & Kilkenny, Maureen & Loustalan, Catherine & Pechoux, Isabelle, 2014. "Quality in Open Markets: How Larger Leads to Less," TSE Working Papers 14-505, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Lutz, Stefan, 2003. "International Coordination of Quality Standards and Vertical Product Differentiation," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-41, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hoffmann, Anders N., 2003. "Education, trade and investment liberalizations," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 433-453, August.
- repec:got:cegedp:15 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:34:y:1990:i:4:p:753-769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.