International trade and integration of the European Community : An econometric analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- André Sapir & Alexis Jacquemin, 1988. "International trade and integration of the European Community: an econometric analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8240, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leland, Hayne E, 1972. "The Dynamics of a Revenue Maximizing Firm," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(2), pages 376-385, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Freudenberg & Deniz Ünal, 1995. "Régionalisation et échanges de biens intermédiaires," Working Papers 1995-11, CEPII research center.
- André Sapir, 2011.
"European Integration at the Crossroads: A Review Essay on the 50th Anniversary of Bela Balassa's Theory of Economic Integration,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1200-1229, December.
- André Sapir, 2011. "European Integration at the Crossroads: A Review Essay on the 50 th Anniversary of Bela Balassa’s Theory of Economic Integration," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174292, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Barry Eichengreen, 1997.
"Is Regionalism Simply a Diversion? Evidence from the Evolution of the EC and EFTA,"
NBER Chapters,in: Regionalism versus Multilateral Trade Arrangements, NBER-EASE Volume 6, pages 141-168
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1995. "Is Regionalism Simply a Diversion? Evidence from the Evolution of the EC and EFTA," CEPR Discussion Papers 1294, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Barry Eichengreen, 1995. "Is Regionalism Simply a Diversion? Evidence From the Evolution of the EC and EFTA," NBER Working Papers 5283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Barry J. Eichengreen, 1995. "Is Regionalism Simply a Diversion? Evidence from the Evolution of the EC and EFTA," IMF Working Papers 95/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Ziltener, Patrick, 2002. "Wirtschaftliche Effekte des EU-Binnenmarktprogramms," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 15, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Alexis Jacquemin & André Sapir, 1988. "European integration or world integration?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 124(1), pages 127-139, March.
- Chen, Natalie, 2004.
"Intra-national versus international trade in the European Union: why do national borders matter?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 93-118, May.
- Chen, Natalie, 2002. "Intra-national versus International Trade in the European Union: Why do National Borders Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3407, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Filip Abraham & Erik Buyst & Sven Geyssens, 1997. "Trade integration in the twentieth century: What does Belgian history tell us?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(4), pages 708-736, December.
- Jeanneret, Marie-Helene & Verdier, Thierry, 1996. "Standardization and protection in a vertical differentiation model," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 253-271, September.
- Hadhri, Moncef, 1997. "A model of interdependence between Japanese and EC Industries: Applied general equilibrium evaluation with imperfect competition," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 537-565, October.
- Koo, Won W. & Karemera, David, 1992. "Trade Creation and Diversion Effects of the U.S.-Canadian Free Trade Agreement," Agricultural Economics Reports 23345, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- repec:got:cegedp:15 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:32:y:1988:i:7:p:1439-1449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.