Capital movements, intersectoral resource shifts and the trade balance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Felipe Arias & Hernando Zuleta, 1997.
"Tasa de Cambio Real e Inversión. La Experiencia de 1990-1996,"
Borradores de Economia
076, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Andrés Felipe Arias & Hernando Zuleta, 1997. "Tasa de Cambio Real e Inversión. La Experiencia de 1990-1996," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003537, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- John A. Tatom, 1995.
"Currency Appreciation and ‘Deindustrialisation’: A European Perspective,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 519-541, July.
- John A. Tatom, 1994. "Currency appreciation and "deindustrialization": a European perspective," Working Papers 1992-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nicholas Apergis & Costas Katrakilidis & Stamatis Papastamatis, 1997. ""Meteor showers" and "heat waves" in Greek financial markets," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 3(4), pages 364-375, November.
- Vansteenkiste, Isabel & Nickel, Christiane, 2008. "Fiscal policies, the current account and Ricardian equivalence," Working Paper Series 935, European Central Bank.
- Durlauf, Steven N. & Staiger, Robert W., 1990.
"Compositional effects of government spending in a two-country, two-sector production model,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3-4), pages 333-347, May.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Robert W. Staiger, 1988. "Compositional Effects of Government Spending in a Two-Country Two-SectorProduction Model," NBER Working Papers 2543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:3:y:1997:i:4:p:364-375 is not listed on IDEAS
- Correia, Isabel & Neves, Joao C. & Rebelo, Sergio, 1995.
"Business cycles in a small open economy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 1089-1113, June.
- Correia, I. & Rabelo, S. & Naves, J.C., 1994. "Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy," RCER Working Papers 382, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Correia, Isabel & Neves, Joao C & Rebelo, Sérgio, 1994. "Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 996, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Charles Engel & John H. Rogers, 1992.
"Relative returns on equities in Pacific Basin countries,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 48-67.
- Charles Engel & John H. Rogers, 1992. "Relative returns on equities in Pacific Basin countries," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Charles Engel & John H. Rogers, 1994. "Relative Returns on Equities in Pacific Basin Countries," NBER Working Papers 4655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Razin, A., 1993.
"The Dynamic-Optimizing Approach to the Current Account: Theory and Evidence,"
2-93, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- Assaf Razin, 1993. "The Dynamic-Optimizing Approach to the Current Account: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Persson, Torsten & Svensson, Lars E O, 1985.
"Current Account Dynamics and the Terms of Trade: Harberger-Laursen-Metzler Two Generations Later,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(1), pages 43-65, February.
- Torsten Persson & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1983. "Current Account Dynamics and the Terms of Trade: Harberger-Laursen-Metzler Two Generations Later," NBER Working Papers 1129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1989.
"Fiscal deficits and relative prices in a growing world economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 461-484, May.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1988. "Fiscal Deficits and Relative Prices in a Growing World Economy," NBER Working Papers 2725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Esteban Posada & email@example.com, 1995. "Ahorro y Modelos Macroeconómicos," Borradores de Economia 035, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Persson, Torsten & Svensson, Lars E O, 1983. "Is Optimism Good in a Keynesian Economy?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(199), pages 291-300, August.
- Michael Bruno, 1983. "Petrodollars and the Differential Growth Performance of Industrial and Middle-Income Countries in the 1970s," NBER Working Papers 1056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhaoyong Zhang, 1996. "The Exchange Value of the Renminbi and China's Balance of Trade: An Emp irical Study," NBER Working Papers 5771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herrmann, Sabine & Jochem, Axel, 2005. "Determinants of current account developments in the central and east European EU member states - consequences for the enlargement of the euro area," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,32, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Schröder, Jürgen & Pfadt, Rainer, 1997. "Fundamental Supply Side Determinants of the Real Exchange Rate and the Current Account - an Intertemporal General Equilibrium Approach," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 07, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Michael Bruno, 1981. "Adjustment and Structural Change under Supply Shocks," NBER Working Papers 0814, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:26:y:1984:i:1-2:p:135-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.