DUP activities and economic theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1994.
"Trade adjustment assistance : Welfare and incentive effects of payments to displaced workers,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3-4), pages 239-261, May.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1989. "Trade Adjustment Assistance: Welfare and Incentive Effects of Payments to Displaced Workers," NBER Working Papers 3071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sumit Majumdar & Kunal Sen, 2007. "The debt wish: Rent seeking by business groups and the structure of corporate borrowing in India," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 209-223, January.
- Weiss, Frank Dietmar & Heitger, Bernhard & Jüttemeier, Karl-Heinz & Kirkpatrick, Grant & Klepper, Gernot, 1988. "Trade policy in West Germany," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 374, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Weck-Hannemann, Hannelore, 1989. "Protectionism in direct democracy," Discussion Papers, Series II 79, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Edimon Ginting & Alan A. Powell, 1998. "The Economy-wide Impact of Better Governance: Cutting Informal Taxes in Indonesia," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-92, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Calì, Massimiliano & Sen, Kunal, 2011. "Do Effective State Business Relations Matter for Economic Growth? Evidence from Indian States," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1542-1557, September.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:12:y:2006:i:3:p:395-407 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yan Leung Cheung & P. Raghavendra Rau & Aris Stouraitis, 2012. "How much do firms pay as bribes and what benefits do they get? Evidence from corruption cases worldwide," NBER Working Papers 17981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Youwen Zhang, 2011. "From Policy-driven Opening to Institutional Opening – A Discussion on Policy-imposed Distortion in China’s Economic Development," Chapters,in: China’s Economy in the Post-WTO Environment, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Henry Y. Wan, Jr., 2003. "Reform Unleashed Korean Growth," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(1), pages 19-34, February.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:250014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sumit K. Majumdar, 2011. "Cross Subsidization And Telecommunications Sector Wages," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Addison T. & Demery L., 1986. "Impact of liberalisation on growth and equity," ILO Working Papers 992500143402676, International Labour Organization.
- Mordechal Kreinin & Elias Dinopoulos, 1995. "Protection of industry," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 179-196, April.
- Russell Pittman, 1988. "Rent-seeking and market structure: Comment," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(2), pages 173-185, August.
- Gordon Brady, 2005. "Valuing Tullock's Rejects: The Reception of His Work in Rent Seeking," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(4), pages 473-483, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:24:y:1984:i:3:p:291-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.