Taxation, growth, and resource extraction: A general equilibrium approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1982. "Taxation, growth, and resource extraction. A general equilibrium approach," Munich Reprints in Economics 19908, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laitinen, Kenneth & Theil, Henri, 1978. "Supply and demand of the multiproduct firm," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 107-154, August.
- Clements, Kenneth W., 1980. "An aggregative multiproduct supply model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 239-245, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Schob, Ronnie, 1999.
"Environmental taxes on exhaustible resources,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 311-329, June.
- Amundsen, E.S. & Schob, R., 1999. "Environmental Taxes on Exhaustible Resources," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 192, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Ronnie Schöb, 2003.
"The Double Dividend Hypothesis of Environmental Taxes: A Survey,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
946, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ronnie Schöb, 2003. "The Double Dividend Hypothesis of Environmental Taxes: A Survey," Working Papers 2003.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Daubanes, Julien, 2009.
"Taxation of Oil Products and GDP Dynamics of Oil-Rich Countries,"
TSE Working Papers
09-012, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- DAUBANES Julien, 2009. "Taxation of Oil Products and GDP Dynamics of Oil-rich Countries," LERNA Working Papers 09.03.279, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Julien Daubanes, 2009. "Taxation of Oil Products and GDP Dynamics of Oil-rich Countries," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/102, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:19:y:1982:i:2:p:357-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .