Comparison of methods for quantifying reef ecosystem services: A case study mapping services for St. Croix, USVI
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pittman, S.J. & Christensen, J.D. & Caldow, C. & Menza, C. & Monaco, M.E., 2007. "Predictive mapping of fish species richness across shallow-water seascapes in the Caribbean," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 204(1), pages 9-21.
- Crossman, Neville D. & Burkhard, Benjamin & Nedkov, Stoyan & Willemen, Louise & Petz, Katalin & Palomo, Ignacio & Drakou, Evangelia G. & MartÃn-Lopez, Berta & McPhearson, Timon & Boyanova, Kremena & , 2013. "A blueprint for mapping and modelling ecosystem services," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 4(C), pages 4-14.
- Productivity Commission, 2003. "Industries, land use and water quality in the Great Barrier Reef Catchment," Others 0305001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang, Y.C. & Hong, F.W. & Lee, M.T., 2008. "A system dynamic based DSS for sustainable coral reef management in Kenting coastal zone, Taiwan," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 211(1), pages 153-168.
- Brander, Luke M. & Van Beukering, Pieter & Cesar, Herman S.J., 2007. "The recreational value of coral reefs: A meta-analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 209-218, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schuhmann, Peter W. & Mahon, Robin, 2015. "The valuation of marine ecosystem goods and services in the Caribbean: A literature review and framework for future valuation efforts," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 11(C), pages 56-66.
- Pascal, Nicolas & Allenbach, Michel & Brathwaite, Angelique & Burke, Lauretta & Le Port, Guillaume & Clua, Eric, 2016. "Economic valuation of coral reef ecosystem service of coastal protection: A pragmatic approach," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 21(PA), pages 72-80.
- Ngoc, Quach Thi Khanh, 2019. "Assessing the value of coral reefs in the face of climate change: The evidence from Nha Trang Bay, Vietnam," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 99-108.
More about this item
KeywordsCoral reef; Ecological integrity; Fishing; Natural products; Recreation; Shoreline protection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoser:v:8:y:2014:i:c:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/ecosystem-services .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.