Ecosystem services and poverty alleviation: A review of the empirical links
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ninan, K.N. & Inoue, Makoto, 2013. "Valuing forest ecosystem services: What we know and what we don't," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 137-149.
- Ottaviani, D. & Ji, Li & Pastore, G., 2003. "A multidimensional approach to understanding agro-ecosystems. A case study in Hubei Province, China," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 207-225, April.
- John Kusimi & James Dika, 2012. "Sea erosion at Ada Foah: assessment of impacts and proposed mitigation measures," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 64(2), pages 983-997, November.
- Villasante, Sebastián & Rodríguez, David & Antelo, Manel & Quaas, Martin & Österblom, Henrik, 2012. "The Global Seafood Market Performance Index: A theoretical proposal and potential empirical applications," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 142-152, January.
- Zhang, Wei & Ricketts, Taylor H. & Kremen, Claire & Carney, Karen & Swinton, Scott M., 2007. "Ecosystem services and dis-services to agriculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 253-260, December.
- Kerr, John, 2002. "Watershed Development, Environmental Services, and Poverty Alleviation in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1387-1400, August.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:7:y:2014:i:c:p:34-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abson, D.J. & von Wehrden, H. & Baumgärtner, S. & Fischer, J. & Hanspach, J. & Härdtle, W. & Heinrichs, H. & Klein, A.M. & Lang, D.J. & Martens, P. & Walmsley, D., 2014. "Ecosystem services as a boundary object for sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 29-37.
- Hengsdijk, Huib & Guanghuo, Wang & Van den Berg, Marrit M. & Jiangdi, Wang & Wolf, Joost & Changhe, Lu & Roetter, Reimund P. & Van Keulen, Herman, 2007. "Poverty and biodiversity trade-offs in rural development: A case study for Pujiang county, China," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 851-861, June.
- Bruce Lankford & Catherine Pringle & Chris Dickens & Fonda Lewis & Myles Mander & Vasudha Chhotray & Marisa Goulden & Zibonele Nxele & Leo Quayle, 2011. "Hydrological modelling of water allocation, ecosystem services and poverty alleviation in the Pongola floodplain, South Africa," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(9), pages 1237-1260, February.
- Wang, Chengchao & Yang, Yusheng & Zhang, Yaoqi, 2012. "Rural household livelihood change, fuelwood substitution, and hilly ecosystem restoration: Evidence from China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2475-2482.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:2:y:2012:i:c:p:56-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Borner, Jan & Mendoza, Arisbe & Vosti, Stephen A., 2007. "Ecosystem services, agriculture, and rural poverty in the Eastern Brazilian Amazon: Interrelationships and policy prescriptions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 356-373, December.
- Liebenow, Danielle King & Cohen, Matthew J. & Gumbricht, Thomas & Shepherd, Keith D. & Shepherd, Gemma, 2012. "Do ecosystem services influence household wealth in rural Mali?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 33-44.
- La Rovere, R. & Hiernaux, P. & Van Keulen, H. & Schiere, J. B. & Szonyi, J. A., 2005. "Co-evolutionary scenarios of intensification and privatization of resource use in rural communities of south-western Niger," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 251-276, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:149:y:2018:i:c:p:294-305 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:33:y:2018:i:pb:p:165-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:wodepe:v:7-8:y:2017:i::p:43-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:33:y:2018:i:pa:p:89-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:29:y:2018:i:pa:p:91-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:149:y:2018:i:c:p:265-273 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:35:y:2019:i:c:p:52-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:forpol:v:84:y:2017:i:c:p:112-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Selomane, Odirilwe & Reyers, Belinda & Biggs, Reinette & Tallis, Heather & Polasky, Stephen, 2015. "Towards integrated social–ecological sustainability indicators: Exploring the contribution and gaps in existing global data," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 140-146.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2017. "Eradicating Poverty and Promoting Prosperity in a Changing Asia-Pacific," Working Papers id:11706, eSocialSciences.
- Anriquez, G. & Toledo, G. & Arriagada, R., 2018. "Hidden Welfare Effects of Tree Plantations," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277284, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:157:y:2019:i:c:p:312-320 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:agisys:v:172:y:2019:i:c:p:60-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lorenza Campagnolo & Fabio Eboli & Marinella Davide, 2016. "Can Paris deal boost SDGs achievement? An assesment of climate-sustainabilty co-benefits or side-effects," EcoMod2016 9635, EcoMod.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:100-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:21:y:2016:i:pa:p:81-91 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEcosystem services; Poverty alleviation; Evidence; Impacts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoser:v:12:y:2015:i:c:p:137-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/ecosystem-services .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.