Bayesian estimation of switching ARMA models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hamilton, James D., 1988. "Rational-expectations econometric analysis of changes in regime : An investigation of the term structure of interest rates," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 385-423.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward, 1994. "Bayes inference in regression models with ARMA (p, q) errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 183-206.
- Barnett, Glen & Kohn, Robert & Sheather, Simon, 1996.
"Bayesian estimation of an autoregressive model using Markov chain Monte Carlo,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 237-254, October.
- Barnett, G. & Kohn, R. & Sheather, S., "undated". "Bayesian Estimation of an Autoregressive Model Using Markov Chain Monte Carlo," Statistics Working Paper _001, Australian Graduate School of Management.
- Monica Billio & Alain Monfort & Christian P, Robert, 1998. "The Simulated Likelihood Ratio (SLR) Method," Working Papers 98-21, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:93:y:1999:i:2:p:229-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.