A Monte Carlo study of autoregressive integrated moving average processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emili Valdero Mora, 2002. "Linear least squares estimation of the first order moving average parameter," Working Papers in Economics 80, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- David Hamilton & Ka Ho Wu, 1995. "Confidence Regions For Parameters In The Ar(1) Model," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 249-265, May.
- Vougas, Dimitrios V., 2008. "New exact ML estimation and inference for a Gaussian MA(1) process," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 172-176, April.
- John McDonald, 1979. "A time series approach to forecasting Australian total live-births," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 16(4), pages 575-601, November.
- Arslanturk, Yalcin & Balcilar, Mehmet & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin, 2011.
"Time-varying linkages between tourism receipts and economic growth in a small open economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 664-671.
- Arslanturk, Yalcin & Balcilar, Mehmet & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin, 2011. "Time-varying linkages between tourism receipts and economic growth in a small open economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 664-671, January.
- Mahmood, Talat, 1990. "Die Dynamik der Rentabilität als stochastischer Prozess: eine empirische Zeitreihenanalyse von ausgewählten deutschen und amerikanischen Unternehmen. Vom Fachbereich 20 Informatik der Technischen Univ," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 112236.
- Stephen R. Blough, 1994. "Near common factors and confidence regions for present value models," Working Papers 94-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Heuts, R.M.J., 1978. "Portfolio models and time series analysis," Other publications TiSEM 48458631-edc8-42e9-8359-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:7:y:1978:i:1:p:23-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.