Comparison of Box--Tiao and Johansen canonical estimators of cointegrating vectors in VEC(1) models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minxian, Yang, 1998. "System estimators of cointegrating matrix in absence of normalising information," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 317-337, August.
- Richard G. Anderson & Hailong Qian & Robert H. Rasche, 2006. "Analysis of panel vector error correction models using maximum likelihood, the bootstrap, and canonical-correlation estimators," Working Papers 2006-050, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Haug, Alfred A., 1999. "Testing linear restrictions on cointegration vectors: Sizes and powers of Wald tests in finite samples," Technical Reports 1999,04, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Omtzigt Pieter & Fachin Stefano, 2002. "Bootstrapping and Bartlett corrections in the cointegrated VAR model," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0212, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Aka, F.B. & Decaluwe, B., 1999.
"Causality and Comovement Between Tax Rate and Budget Deficits: Further Evidence from Developing Countries,"
9911, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Aka, F.B. & Decaluwé, B., 1999. "Causality and Comovement between Tax Rate and Budget Deficits: Further Evidence from Developing Countries," Cahiers de recherche 9911, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Marco Cuturi & Alexandre d'Aspremont, 2015. "Mean-Reverting Portfolios: Tradeoffs Between Sparsity and Volatility," Papers 1509.05954, arXiv.org.
- Gunnar BÃ¥rdsen & Luca Fanelli, 2015. "Frequentist Evaluation of Small DSGE Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 307-322, July.
- Ang, James B., 2011. "Finance and consumption volatility: Evidence from India," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 947-964, October.
- Espasa, Antoni & Cuevas, Ángel & Quilis, Enrique M., 2011. "Combining benchmarking and chain-linking for short-term regional forecasting," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws114130, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Ang, James, 2009. "Financial Liberalization Or Repression?," MPRA Paper 14497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique M. Quilis(1), "undated". "Modelos Bvar: Especificación, Estimación E Inferencia," Working Papers 8-02 Classification-JEL :, Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Swanson, Norman R., 1998. "Money and output viewed through a rolling window," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 455-474, May.
- Ang, James, 2009. "Growth Volatility and Financial Repression: Time Series Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 14412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piotr Kębłowski, 2016. "Canonical Correlation Analysis in Panel Vector Error Correction Model. Performance Comparison," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 8(4), pages 203-217, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:64:y:1994:i:1-2:p:3-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.