Joint and separate score tests for state dependence and unobserved heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stevenson, Rodney E., 1980. "Likelihood functions for generalized stochastic frontier estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 57-66, May.
- Greene, William H., 1990. "A Gamma-distributed stochastic frontier model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 141-163.
- Jondrow, James & Knox Lovell, C. A. & Materov, Ivan S. & Schmidt, Peter, 1982. "On the estimation of technical inefficiency in the stochastic frontier production function model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 233-238, August.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Greene, William H, 1976. "Economies of Scale in U.S. Electric Power Generation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 655-676, August.
- Bauer, Paul W., 1990. "Recent developments in the econometric estimation of frontiers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 39-56.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
- Beckers, Dominique E. & Hammond, Christopher J., 1987. "A tractable likelihood function for the normal-gamma stochastic frontier model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 33-38.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kostas G. Mavromaras & Chris D. Orme, 2004. "Temporary layoffs and split population models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 49-67.
- Steven Ongena & David C. Smith, 1997.
"Empirical Evidence on the Duration of Bank Relationships,"
- Steven Ongena & David C. Smith, 1997. "Empirical Evidence on the Duration of Bank Relationships," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-15, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Dagsvik, John K., 2012. "Behavioral Multistate Duration Models: What should they look like ?," Memorandum 17/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Fang, Ying & Park, Sung Y. & Zhang, Jinfeng, 2014.
"A simple spatial dependence test robust to local and distributional misspecifications,"
Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 203-206.
- Ying Fang & Sung Y. Park & Jinfeng Zhang, 2013. "A Simple Spatial Dependence Test Robust to Local and Distributional Misspecifications," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- John K. Dagsvik, 2012. "Behavioral multistate duration models. What should they look like?," Discussion Papers 688, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Gabriel Montes-Rojas, 2011.
"Robust Misspecification Tests for the Heckman's Two-Step Estimator,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 154-172.
- Montes-Rojas, G., 2008. "Robust misspecification tests for the Heckman’s two-step estimator," Working Papers 08/01, Department of Economics, City University London.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:60:y:1994:i:1-2:p:273-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .