Nonparametric evidence on asymmetry in business cycles using aggregate employment time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allan D. Brunner, 1997.
"On The Dynamic Properties Of Asymmetric Models Of Real GNP,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 79(2), pages 321-352, May.
- Allan D. Brunner, 1994. "On the dynamic properties of asymmetric models of real GNP," International Finance Discussion Papers 489, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yuan-Ming Lee & Kuan-Min Wang, 2012. "Searching for a better proxy for business cycles: with supports using US data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(11), pages 1433-1442, April.
- W A Razzak, 1998. "Business cycle asymmetries and the nominal exchange rate regimes," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series G98/4, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Domian, Dale L. & Louton, David A., 1997. "A threshold autoregressive analysis of stock returns and real economic activity," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 167-179.
- Feve, Patrick, 2002. "Solving labor demand models under asymmetric adjustment costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 797-809, May.
- repec:eee:econom:v:206:y:2018:i:2:p:447-471 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Belaire-Franch & Amado Peiró, 2015. "Asymmetry in the relationship between unemployment and the business cycle," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 683-697, March.
- McKay, Alisdair & Reis, Ricardo, 2008.
"The brevity and violence of contractions and expansions,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 738-751, May.
- Alisdair McKay & Ricardo Reis, 2006. "The Brevity and Violence of Contractions and Expansions," NBER Working Papers 12400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McKay, Alisdair & Reis, Ricardo, 2006. "The Brevity and Violence of Contractions and Expansions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5756, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Andolfatto, 2007. "Search Models of Unemployment," Discussion Papers dp07-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Fenton, Victor M. & Gallant, A. Ronald, 1996.
"Qualitative and asymptotic performance of SNP density estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 77-118, September.
- Victor Fenton & Gallant, A. Ronald, 1996. "Qualitative and Asymptotic Performance of SNP Density Estimators," Working Papers 96-17, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Perez-Alonso, Alicia, 2007.
"A bootstrap approach to test the conditional symmetry in time series models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3484-3504, April.
- Alicia Pérez Alonso, 2006. "A Bootstrap Approach To Test The Conditional Symmetry In Time Series Models," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Domian, Dale L. & Louton, David A., 1995. "Business cycle asymmetry and the stock market," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 451-466.
- Corinne Perraudin, 1995. "La dynamique asymétrique de l'emploi au cours du cycle," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 120(4), pages 121-139.
- Palm, Franz C. & Pfann, Gerard A., 1998. "Sources of asymmetry in production factor dynamics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 361-392, February.
- Yuan-Ming Lee & Kuan-Min Wang & T. Thanh-Binh Nguyen, 2008. "A Common-Use Proxy for Economic Performance: Application to Asymmetric Causality between the Stock Returns and Growth," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 7(2), pages 101-124, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:51:y:1992:i:1-2:p:217-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.