Least absolute error estimation in the presence of serial correlation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Kristensen Johannes Tang, 2014.
"Factor-based forecasting in the presence of outliers: Are factors better selected and estimated by the median than by the mean?,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 18(3), pages 1-30, May.
- Johannes Tang Kristensen, 2012. "Factor-Based Forecasting in the Presence of Outliers: Are Factors Better Selected and Estimated by the Median than by The Mean?," CREATES Research Papers 2012-28, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Dima, Bogdan & Dincă, Marius Sorin & Spulbăr, Cristi, 2014. "Financial nexus: Efficiency and soundness in banking and capital markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 100-124.
- Tae-Hwan Kim, & Christophe Muller, 2012. "Bias Transmission and Variance Reduction in Two-Stage Quantile Regression," AMSE Working Papers 1221, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Tae-Hwan Kim & Christophe Muller, 2012. "Bias Transmission and Variance Reduction in Two-Stage Quantile Regression," Working Papers halshs-00793372, HAL.
- Lijuan Huo & Tae-Hwan Kim & Yunmi Kim, 2013. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Quantile Regression Models," Working papers 2013rwp-54, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Lijuan Huo & Tae-Hwan Kim & Yunmi Kim & Dong Jin Lee, 2014. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Quantile Regression Models," Working papers 2014rwp-76, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Wong, Wing-Keung & Bian, Guorui, 2005. "Estimating parameters in autoregressive models with asymmetric innovations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 61-70, January.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Guorui Bian, 2004. "Estimating Parameters in Autoregressive Models with Asymmetric Innovations," Departmental Working Papers wp0408, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Élise, COUDIN & Jean-Marie DUFOUR, 2017. "Finite-Sample Generalized Confidence Distributions and Sign-Based Robust Estimators in Median Regressions with Heterogeneous Dependent Errors," Cahiers de recherche 01-2017, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Furno, Marilena, 2001. "LAD estimation with random coefficient autocorrelated errors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 511-523, June.
- White, Halbert & Kim, Tae-Hwan, 2002. "Estimation, Inference, and Specification Testing for Possibly Misspecified Quantile Regression," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1s38s0dn, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- B. Dima & Ş. M. Dima, 2016. "Income Distribution and Social Tolerance," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 439-466, August.
- Marilena Furno, 2012. "Tests for structural break in quantile regressions," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 96(4), pages 493-515, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:44:y:1990:i:1-2:p:127-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed