Continuously distributed attributes and measures of multivariate inequality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sickles, Robin C. & Williams, Jenny, 2008. "Turning from crime: A dynamic perspective," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 158-173, July.
- Wiebke Kuklys & Ingrid Robeyns, 2004. "Sens's Capability Approach to Welfare Economics," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Hang K. Ryu & Daniel J. Slottje & Michael McAleer, 2017.
"A New Inequality Measure that is Sensitive to Extreme Values and Asymmetries,"
Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE
2017-25, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- McAleer, M.J. & Ryu, H.K. & Slottje, D.J., 2017. "A New Inequality Measure that is Sensitive to Extreme Values and Asymmetries," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2017-28, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Michael McAler & Hang K. Ryu & Daniel J. Slottje, 2017. "A New Inequality Measure that is Sensitive to Extreme Values and Asymmetries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-102/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christophe Muller, 2005.
"Poverty and inequality under income and price dispersions,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 979-998, August.
- Christophe Muller, 2004. "Poverty And Inequality Under Income And Price Dispersions," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-35, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Hyder, Kalim & Sikander, Muhammad Usman, 2007. "Poverty, Income Distribution and Social Development in Lahore," MPRA Paper 30531, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2010.
- Kuklys, W. & Robeyns, I., 2004. "Sen’s Capability Approach to Welfare Economics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0415, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2016.
"A solution to aggregation and an application to multidimensional ‘well-being’ frontiers,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 191(2), pages 374-383.
- Esfandiar Maasoumi & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "A Solution to Aggregation and an Application to Multidimensional "Well-being" Frontiers," Emory Economics 1306, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- repec:eee:econom:v:199:y:2017:i:2:p:221-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haroon Jamal & Amir Jahan Khan, 2003. "The Changing Profile of Regional Inequality," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(2), pages 113-123.
- Christophe Muller, 2001. "The Properties of the Watts Poverty Index under Lognormality," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(1), pages 1-9.
- Esfandiar Maasoumi & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "Multidimensional Poverty Frontiers: Parametric Aggregators Based on Nonparametric Distributions," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-07, McMaster University.
- Wiebke Kuklys, 2004. "Measuring Standard of Living in the UK - An Application of Sen's Functioning Approach Using Structural Equation Models," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-11, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:42:y:1989:i:1:p:131-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.