Testing equality between sets of coefficients after a preliminary test for equality of disturbance variances in two linear regressions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klepper, Steven & Leamer, Edward E, 1984. "Consistent Sets of Estimates for Regressions with Errors in All Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 163-183, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MacKinnon, J G, 1989.
"Heteroskedasticity-Robust Tests for Structural Change,"
Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 77-92.
- James G. MacKinnon, 1988. "Heteroskedasticity-robust tests for structural change," Working Papers 717, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Gonzalez-Hermosillo Gonzalez, B.M., 2008. "Transmission of shocks across global financial markets : The role of contagion and investors' risk appetite," Other publications TiSEM d684f3c7-7ad8-4e93-88cf-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Serge Provost & Edmund Rudiuk, 1994. "The exact density function of the ratio of two dependent linear combinations of chi-square variables," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 46(3), pages 557-571, September.
- Tzavalis, Elias & Wickens, M. R., 1995.
"The persistence in volatility of the US term premium 1970-1986,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 381-389, October.
- Tzavalis, E. & Wickens, M.R., 1994. "The Persistence in Volatility of the US Term Premium 1970-1986," Discussion Papers 9409, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Amato, Louis & Gandar, John M. & Tucker, Irvin B. & Zuber, Richard A., 1996. "Bowls versus playoffs: The impact on football player graduation rates in the national collegiate athletic association," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 187-195, April.
- Mardi Dungey & Renee Fry & Brenda Gonzalez-Hermosillo & Vance Martin, 2005.
"Empirical modelling of contagion: a review of methodologies,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 9-24.
- Mardi Dungey & Renee Fry & Vance Martin & Brenda Gonzalez-Hermosillo, 2004. "Empirical Modeling of Contagion; A Review of Methodologies," IMF Working Papers 04/78, International Monetary Fund.
- Vance L. Martin & Brenda Gonzalez-Hermosillo, & Mardi Dungey & Renee A. Fry, 2004. "Empirical Modelling of Contagion: A Review of Methodologies," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 243, Econometric Society.
- Martin, V. & Dungey & M., 2004. "Empirical Modelling of Contagion: A Review of Methodologies," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 574, Econometric Society.
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Savin, N. E., 2000. "Empirically relevant critical values for hypothesis tests: A bootstrap approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 375-389, April.
- Nadarajah, Saralees, 2005. "Sums, products, and ratios for the bivariate lomax distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 109-129, April.
- Nadarajah, Saralees & Ali, M. Masoom, 2006. "The distribution of sums, products and ratios for Lawrance and Lewis's bivariate exponential random variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(12), pages 3449-3463, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:31:y:1986:i:1:p:67-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.